Efficient and effective part design and development,
The industrialization and production of thermoplastics, for both technical and esthetic parts,
Sub assembly and decoration of subsets.
- design the injection process,
- determine and propose materials adapted to the product,
- substitute plastics for metal parts,
- assure expert mould-making and maintenance,
- adapt and implement peripherals,
- provide specialized finishing machines,
- guarantee strict verification procedures and metrological controls,
- offer our expertise in the transfer of moulds or processes.
Our injection technologies
- Injection of technical or esthetic parts from 0.03g to 1500g, according to material density,
- Transformation of high-performance thermoplastics and elastomers,
- Sequential injection,
Our production assets
- Round-the-clock shifts (3 X 8),
- An up-to-date machines with presses from 40 to 400T, fully automated, with tri-axial numeric robots,
- Small series and mass production,
- Medium and high-speed production.
Manufacture and Assembly
- Overmoulding, in-mould decoration, etc. during the injection process…,
- Customized post-moulding,
- Assembly and outsourced finishing: tooling, cutting, gluing,ultra sound welding, painting, serigraphy…
We are founders and active members of an Economic Interest Grouping, « GAP » ( Groupement Achats Plasturgie, www.sas-gap.fr): www.sas-gap.fr) Our group includes 18 small and medium-sized companies, 2000 employees on 37 work sites, and a combined turnover of 330 million euros..
We benefit from a high degree of synergy with the Euronyl Group.
- Secure management of order backlogs,
- Front line platforms for programmed deliveries,
- Efficient management of packaging, packing and identification,
- Single site and multiple site Just In Time delivery, repecting time lines.